Company :Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Job Role :Engineers
Experience :6 Months
Job Location :Bangalore
Last Date :21 Sep 2016
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialised electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company serving the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad. BEL offers products and services in a wide spectrum of technology like Radars, Military Communications, Naval Systems, Electronic Warfare Systems, Telecommunications, Sound and Vision Broadcasting, Opto-Electronics, Tank Electronics, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, Embedded Software and Electronic Components. With its expertise developed over the years, the company also provides turnkey systems solutions.
Job Details for Contract Engineers (Mechanical):
1. Educational Qualifications: B.E. in Mechanical Engineering.
2. Experience: Minimum 6 months in manufacturing industry.
3. Eligibility Criteria: a. Candidates must have experience in production/shop floor environment. (Those working in EMS – Electronic Manufacturing Services are be preferred). b. Knowledge of quality tools is essential. c. The candidate must be well versed with production documents. d. Candidates with knowledge and experience in PCB assembly processes like SMD assembly, Wave soldering and Manual Soldering are preferred.
4. Nature of Work: The candidate is required to a. Monitor production activities in SMD assembly, Wave soldering assembly and Unit assembly areas. b. Carry out operation and maintenance of Assembly Machineries, Launching and Kitting of components to assembly, Job Allocation, Monitoring and resolution of any quality issues.
Job Details for Contract Engineers (Electronics):
1. Educational Qualifications: B.E. in Electronics Engineering.
2. Experience: Minimum 6 months in Testing/QA in Manufacturing Industry.
3. Eligibility Criteria: a. Knowledge on test instruments (CRO, Multi meters, Digital Power Supply,. etc), b. Ability to understand and analyse analog and digital circuits. c. Ability to understand test procedures.
4. Nature of Work: a. Troubleshooting and rework of the Electronic circuits (Analog & Digital). b. Analyzing circuit diagrams. c. Analyzing documents and set up test stages related to projects. d. Documentation / Report generation using basic computer knowledge.
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online before 21/09/2016.