- the leading member-based advisory company, equips more than 10,000 organizations around the globe with insights, tools and actionable solutions to transform enterprise performance. By combining advanced research and analytics with best practices from member companies, CEB helps leaders realize outsized returns by more effectively managing talent, information, customers and risk
- Member companies include approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, half the Dow Jones Asian Titans, and nearly 85% of the FTSE 100.
Designation: Research Associate
Hiring Batch (Year): 2014/ 2015/ 2016 Batch
Qualification: Bachelors/ Masters degree required in Engineering or Management
Role & Responsibilities:
- Leverage research and data models to solve global HR problems.
- Data collation, interpretation and analysis: Ability to bring out meaningful insights by collating different data insights.
- Presentation / Report preparation: High quality report preparation. Act with awareness that reports and packaging are equally important
- Ability to create Thought Leadership reports
- Work closely with Advisory and Product teams to create research reports.
- Excellent secondary research skills.
- Scope research and data requirements at granular level
- Proven quantitative, analytical, problem solving and conceptual thinking skills.
- Proficient in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel and Word). Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Ability to generate reports on market analysis, competitor analysis, industry analysis etc.
- Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Interview Location & Date, Time: To be sent by email after application
Last Date to Apply: 28th September 2016
Application Link: Click Here