First American walk-in for Process Flow Analyst
Company :First American
Job Role :Process Flow Analyst
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk-In Date :12 Sep – 30 Sep 2016
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
First American (India) provides unparalleled support for the preparation and delivery of mortgage documents and processing services for residential and commercial loan programs. With locations in Hyderabad, Hyderabad and Salem, First American (India) delivers quality software development, back-office and knowledge-processing operations to support a broad mix of services for First American”s operations in the United States and its international offices in the United Kingdom and Canada.
Established in 1994, First American (India) is a vibrant and growing organization and a proud member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies-one of America”s 1,000 largest companies.
- Desired Profile to process the allotted data so as to attain the objectives in terms of process metrics.
- This includes getting the raw data from the work basket, interpreting, analyzing, retrieving the necessary data from the source and input the required information to update the data base.
- Acquiring domain and process knowledge.
- Collaborative efforts to be put in to meet targets with accuracy.
- Productivity against the defined targets / metrics.
- Grades in Knowledge checks/evaluation tests.
Candidate should be good at typing with a minimum of 35-40WPM and Accuracy 95% above.
Flexible to work in shifts.
Should have Minimum Communication skills & Written Skills.
M/S First American India Pvt Ltd.,
H.No.8-2-472, GVC Square, Ground Floor,
Road No.1 (Opp. to GVK one Mall),
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad.