Job Role :International Voice Process
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :0 – 5 Years
Job Location :Gurgaon
Walk-In Date :16 & 17 Sep 2016
Walk-In Time :10:00 AM – 04:00 PM
Genpact (NYSE: G) designs, transforms, and runs intelligent business operations including those that are complex and specific to a set of chosen industries. Our hundreds of long-term clients include more than one-fourth of the Fortune Global 500. Founded as a division of GE in 1997 and then spun off in 2005, Genpact earned 2014 revenues of $2.28 billion and has more than 67,000 employees in 25 countries, with key management and a corporate office based in New York City.
- Collect on past due invoices using problem solving-solving and logical reasoning.
- Maintain and customers profile.
- Provide updated on accounts to the customer.
- Complete ownership on individual portfolios.
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record.
- Collection experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work effectively with numbers to analyze and understand business trends.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Ability to work independently to achieve goals and targets.
Mention ” Tabbashum khan ” on top of your resume’s as reference ( MANDATE ).
Genpact 22A, sector 18,
Udyog vihar, gurgaon,
Nearest metro station : Iffco chowk.