company :Hewlett-Packard (HP)
Job Role :Financial Analyst
Job Location :Bangalore
The Hewlett-Packard Company or HP is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto,California,United States. It provides products, technologies, software,solutions and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
- · Provides standard to moderately complex financial support that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- · Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure basic financial analysis needs are met.
- · Handles moderately complex business issues on a routine basis.
- · Provides analytic support to business initiatives.
- · Develops a deeper understanding of the company’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business.
- · Ability to influence a particular cost center within a business, typically interacting with managers.
- · Strong understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
- · Strong analytical skills.
- · Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel).
- · Strong communication and influencing skills.
- · Excellent teamwork skills. Good business acumen.