Company :Red Hat
Job Role :Technical Training Content Developer
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location :Pune
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing technologies that solve business problems. We’re a billion dollar S&P 500 company offering solutions from Linux to middleware, storage to cloud, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services.
- Develop middleware and other technical training materials for technical support audiences that focus on customer support workflow, tools, personal qualities, and technical competencies.
- Consult with various teams within the Customer Experience & Engagement organization on training best practices, learning objectives, and general training strategies.
- Work with other content developers to develop improved developer processes, tooling and QA testing as needed.
- Create lab-based training using a virtual lab environment as well as content development tooling.
- Review previously published modules and update based on current learner needs.
- Collaborate with the internal knowledge team to align training topics with Red Hat Customer Portal content topics.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or business.
- Knowledge and working experience with Middleware technologies such as EAP, Fuse and Red Hat Mobile Application Platform.
- Knowledge and working experience with devops technology.
- Ability to design, create, and organize training content into traditional classroom and eLearning modalities.
- Experience working with learning management systems and virtual lab environments; familiarity with SCORM and Git is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat’s product portfolio and open source software.
- Experience in a support organization strongly preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills and and cross-functional relationship building skills.
- Creative, self-motivated, and capable of working independently as well as part of a globally distributed team without daily supervision.
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) is required; Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) is preferred.