Siemens hiring for Junior C# Developer
Job Role :Junior C# Developer
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
The activities of our Energy, Healthcare, Industry and Infrastructure & Cities Sectors have enabled us to capture leading market and technology positions worldwide. Technological excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and international focus have been our hallmarks for 165 years, making us strong and linking us to our shareholders, employees and customers as a partner of trust. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of green technologies. Products and solutions from our Environmental Portfolio already account for some 42% of our total revenue. In fiscal 2012, our roughly 370,000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €78 billion and income from continuing operations of €5.2 billion.
- Understand existing high complex software applications.
- Ability to suggest possible solutions for the requirements.
- Develop features using C# language on Syngo.via platform.
- Good knowledge of OOPS concept.
- Analyze, Debug and Implement solutions for the problems.
- Interact with different stakeholders to build and release management.
- 1-3 years of software development.
- Good experience on .Net, C#, WPF and XML.
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering process and product life cycle.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Good logical, analytical and communication skills.