TCS walk-in for Technical Support Engineer
Company :Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Job Role :Technical Support Engineer
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 4 Years
Job Location :Mumbai
Walk-In Date :06 & 07 Sep 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 03:00 PM
When you choose Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) as your IT services, consulting and business solutions partner, you will discover what so many global enterprises have already discovered—the power of certainty. We are a leader in the global marketplace and among the top 10 technology firms in the world. Our continued rapid growth is a testament to the certainty our clients experience every day. Building on more than 40 years of experience, we add real value to global organizations through domain expertise plus solutions with proven success in the field and world-class service. It’s how we keep you moving forward.
- Provide support to the Linux applications.
- Good technical background in Linux.
- Experience.in Incident management / service management.
- Good knowledge in Linux Commands and Scripts.
- Good in Analytical Skill.
- Good in Communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Good knowledge on any scheduler.
- Good knowledge on jobs monitoring.
- Experience in Linux is a MUST.
- Strong personal ownership and ability to set and meet high professional standards, flexible and responsive work style.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- To perform daily checks and a variety of support tasks within the support team.
- To pick up incidents, investigate root cause and follow their life cycle through to resolution.
- Take a pro-active approach to the all incidents and problems raised.
- Troubleshoot difficult issues and ensure tickets are managed with the correct level of information – Interact with surrounding support teams to consult on issues and problems raised.
TCS, godrej & boyce complex,
Gate no 4, Plant no 12, LBS marg,
Vikhroli west, Mumbai,
Landmark: Petrol pump near Gate no 4.