Company :United Health Group
Job Role :Associate/Senior Associate
Experience :0 – 2 Years
Job Location :Gurgaon
Walk-In Date :13 Sep 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM Onwards
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical care resources, information and technology uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment as millions more Americans enter a structured system of health benefits and we help build a stronger, higher quality health system that is sustainable for the long term.
- We are currently looking for dedicated professionals to fulfill the following job responsibilities:
- Responsible for the accurate processing and completion of medical claims.
- Process claims that route out of automatic adjudication, within current turnaround standards.
- Proficiency in product lines applicable to processing unit.
- Ability to understand and apply plan concepts to include:
- – Deductible.
- – Coinsurance.
- – Co-pay.
- – Out-of-pocket.
- – State variations.
1) Freshers are welcome-Under Graduates / Result awaited are not eligible.
2) Complete Night Shift profile(5:45 PM to 3:15 AM & 8:30 PM to 6:00 AM)-Both side cabs will be provided.
3) B.Tech, BCA, MCA fresher and regular MBA are not eligible.
4) Work location- NOIDA-GURGAON.
5) Experienced candidates are welcome.
6) 6 months & above of Experience in Healthcare or Insurance Industry can also apply.
UnitedHealth Group Information Services Pvt Ltd,
Unitech Cyber Park, Tower C,
1st Floor, Sec-39, Gurgaon.