Job Role :Software Development Engineer
Eligibility :Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Experience :0 – 4 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoor; and tools, auto & industrial.
- As an SDE working in the Advertising team, you will not only be responsible for creative input into algorithms that maximize our revenue from Advertising, but you will also develop them in an Object Oriented and scalable way.
- The software that you design and develop will provide the highly reliable, low cost marketing solutions to Amazon.com, and other advertisers.
- You will be dealing with high transaction systems and web services supporting thousands of transactions per second.
- We are not tied to one technology.
- Instead, we use what is best suited for the purpose.
- All of our systems tend to be loosely coupled, communicating using synchronous and asynchronous messaging, leading to a classic distributed processing architecture.
- We also work on development of mobile SDK in Java and Objective C.
- We are looking for talented SDEs who enjoy working on creative algorithms, building large scale systems and who thrive in a fast paced fun environment.
- Knowing Java or C++ and Object-oriented Design is a must, and Perl and SQL are highly desired.
- Experience working with Linux is a big plus.
- Having worked on Mobile development would be preferable.
- If you have worked on web development focusing on mobile form factors, it would be an added advantage.
- · Candidates must have a strong Computer Science background.
- · A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is a must.
- · Fresher to 4 years of software development experience.
- · Proficiency in Java or C++, with Object-oriented Design.
- · Strong in Data Structures, Algorithms.
- · Must show strong ownership, bias for action and product sense.
- Understanding of XML, JS, CSS, HTML, and web application development is desirable.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant work experience.
- Perl, SQL and experience with Linux.
- Will have experience designing and supporting large-scale distributed systems in a production environment.
- Ideal candidates will show excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills, with an enthusiastic attitude to support and resolve customer problems.