Amazon Off Campus Drive for freshers
Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Process Associate | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | August 2016
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Private Limited
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Amazon Off Campus Drive Position: Process Associate – Pricing Operations
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Amazon Off Campus Drive Job Location: Bangalore
- BSc, BCA, BE/B.Tech – Any Stream
- 2015 & 2016 Batch
Amazon Off Campus Drive Job Description:
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report to the Team Lead or the Operations Manager.
- Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
- Participate in ad-hoc operational projects and audits
- Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process step
- Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process
- Proficient in Internet navigation
- Has problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills
Last Date to Apply: 16th October 2016
Apply Link: Click Here