BEL Recruitment for Graduate Engineers
BEL Recruitment 2016 | www.bel-india.com | Graduate Engineers | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical | Across India | November 2016
Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
Company Website: www.bel-india.com
Bharat Electronics Limited, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires Engineers on Contract basis for Checking of EVMs & Providing Technical Support for a period of SIX (6) MONTHS, in Marketing & Customer Support Division of Export Manufacturing SBU, Bangalore Complex.
Position: Graduate Engineer
No of Posts: 90
Salary: 18K per month
Eligibility Criteria for BEL Recruitment:
- Qualification: First class for General & OBC Candidates and Pass Class for SC/ST/PWD (Person with Disability) candidates in BE / B.Tech from a recognized University/ institution.
- Age: 25 Yrs and less as on 01.11.2016.
- Reservation & Relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates will be as per Govt. Rules.
- Period of contract: Six(6) months from the date of joining, however the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project and performance of the candidate.
- Experience: Candidates with Six (6) months relevant experience of will be preferred
- Candidates who have not completed BE / B Tech and who do not have 6 months work experience need not apply.
Nature of Job:
- Field Testing Operation / Repair / Maintenance and demonstration of Electronics Device.
- Co-ordinate the work being done by Engineers / Technicians.
- Should able to move frequently at short Notices.
- Good in Presentation and Communication Skills.
Mode of selection:
- Selection will be through written test (objective type questions in above disciplines) followed by an interview. Eligible candidates, who satisfy the above conditions, will be called for written test/ interview.
- Candidates are required to produce all original certificates, a copy of each of them and a recent passport size colour photograph, on the day of the written test / interview.
- Selected candidates may be posted to any of the State or SBU Units of BEL.
Last date for applying on line is 04.11.2016
To Apply : Click Here
For Official Notifications of BEL Recruitment : Click Here