Job Role :Business Trainee
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Job Location :Chennai
Walk-In Date :17 Oct – 21 Oct 2016
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM
HCL is a leading global Technology and IT Enterprise with annual revenues of US$ 6.4 billion. The HCL Enterprise comprises two companies listed in India, HCL Technologies (www.hcltech.com) and HCL Infosystems (www.hclinfosystems.in). The 37 year old Enterprise, founded in 1976, is one of India’s original IT garage start ups. Its range of offerings span R&D and Technology Services, Enterprise and Applications Consulting, Remote Infrastructure Management, BPO services, IT Hardware, Systems Integration and Distribution of Technology and Telecom products in India. The HCL team comprises 90,000 professionals from diverse nationalities, operating across 31 countries including 505 points of presence in India. HCL has global partnerships with several leading Fortune 1000 firms, including several IT and Technology majors.
HCL walk-in Job Description:
- Responsible for managing all intraday management processes in support of operations to achieve the business objective of achieving business service level objectives and maximizing efficiency and occupancy.
- Contribute to consistently achieving service level goals by real-time management of callcenter resources.
- Providing leadership teams with timely, accurate reports on intraday performance and impacts.
HCL walk-in Job Responsibilities:
- To attend weekly and daily staffing review meetings with management and forecast / scheduling analysts detailing previous and current weeks performance and forecast performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying the risks.
- Monitor real-time adherence to schedules for call center associates.
- Manage associate call-in line and update schedules to reflect accurate intraday projections.
- Provide day of impact analysis for outages, staffing shortages, and other unplanned events.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external customers in accordance with the company’s policies, procedures, guidelines, and common practices.
- Effectively communicate with peers and those we support in the business to ensure high quality and timely completion of work requests.
- Self-motivated with the demonstrated ability to learn and apply new information quickly, work independently, and take initiative.
- Demonstrate working knowledge and adherence to all HR & WFM policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
you may also like: eLitmus Off Campus Drive | Intern | 2017 Batch
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to interface effectively with staff, managements, and various other internal and external customers.
- Regular, punctual and consistent attendance.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment focused on cross training and sharing workload responsibilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work outside of normal schedule with little or no notice.
- Ability to perform additional tasks as assigned.
- Strong analytical and organisation skills, including trend analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, as well as other related applications.
- Two years of Customer Service experience or one year of workforce management experience required.
- Experience in a fast paced, office environment.
Venue Details for HCL walk-in:
HCL Technologies Ltd, Business Services,
Navins WSS Towers, 107, Harris Road,
Pudupet,, Near Casino Theatre, Chennai – 2.