Henkel Adhesive Recruitment for the post of GET
Henkel Adhesive Recruitment 2016 | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering | Gurgaon | November 2016
Henkel Adhesive Technologies is a worldwide leader in bonding, sealing and surface treatments – thanks to our ambitious people.
We create unique value for our clients and our technologies can be found in many objects touching our lives every day. Our success is built on constant innovation and people who strive for excellence. Working at Henkel is much more than just a job.
Company Website: www.henkel.in
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET
Role: Design Engineer
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/ Plastic/ Rubber
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Automobile & Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Henkel is a leading solution provider for adhesives, sealants and functional coatings worldwide. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of tailor-made solutions for our customers and of high-quality consumer products. The global team of experts partners with customers to deliver best-in-class service. Our powerful innovations and leading technologies under top-brands such as Loctite create sustainable value for industrial customers, consumers and professional users.
The industrial product portfolio is organized into five Technology Cluster Brands – Loctite, Bonderite, Technomelt, Teroson and Aquence. For consumer and professional markets, we focus on the four global brand platforms Pritt, Loctite, Ceresit and Pattex.
Henkel Adhesive Recruitment Job Description:
- Part Designing, Design for Manufacturing (DFM), Design Sign Off, Generating and updating design best practices, Design Standards.
- Design Interface (Internal & External), Production sign off -Internal & External Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) sign off.
- Part modeling Structural, Computer-Aided Engineering (CAE) simulations, Validation Simulation Vs. Actual.
- Generate and update Modeling best practices and support Part designing.
- Validation of parts as per customer specs All new program, Validation of all Material change, Process change.
To Apply for Henkel Adhesive Recruitment: Click Here