JP Morgan Chase Hiring Freshers
JP Morgan Chase Hiring | Applications Developer – Associate | Any Graduate | Freshers | Mumbai | Apply Online
Company : JP Morgan Chase
Website : www.jpmorganchase.com
Job Role : Applications Developer – Associate
Eligibility : Any Graduate
Experience : Freshers
Job Location : Mumbai
JPMorgan Chase (NYSE: JPM) is one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, here’s where we stand today: We are a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion. We operate in more than 60 countries. We have 260,000 employees. We serve millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
- A technically strong and disciplined developer, with a record of delivering high quality, well-tested solutions in a mature controls environment, is needed to contribute to the Risk & PNL effort.
- The role will require an ability to gain working knowledge in many different types of technologies and an understanding of the unique design considerations that come into play in a diverse and highly interdependent systems environment.
- A high level of interaction with the business is necessary, since numbers are looked at by traders, finance teams, and market risk analysts.
- Build and maintain core system components as well as specific applied tools in Java / Python.
- Approach problem-solving with a solid conceptual understanding of the design philosophy behind the systems we use.
- Build solutions with testability in mind: clearly define expected results as the first step of any project.
- “Code for review:” Clearly organize your code and comment where necessary, to facilitate the peer review process.
- Provide BAU support for issues encountered in daily processing and questions from the business about the system’s outputs.
JP Morgan Chase Hiring with Requirements:
- Programming experience in at least one OO language and at least one scripting language.
- Experience with relational databases, especially Oracle.
- Numerical literacy and a good understanding of financial modeling, P&L, and risk. An understanding of the credit derivatives business is a plus.
- A precise thought process and an ability to break a large problem into smaller parts.
- Experience tuning high-performance algorithms is a plus.
JP Morgan Chase Hiring process to Apply: Click Here