Oracle hiring Software Developer
Company : Oracle
Job Role :Software Developer
Eligibility :BS Degree
Experience :1 Year
Job Location :Bangalore
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud and in the data center. By eliminating complexity and simplifying IT, Oracle enables its customers—400,000 of them in more than 145 countries around the world—to accelerate innovation and create added value for their customers.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
- As a member of the software engineering division, you will apply basic to intermediate knowledge of software architecture to perform software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software applications or operating systems according to provided design specifications.
- Build enhancements within an existing software architecture and occasionally suggest improvements to the architecture.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures.
- Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes.
- BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area.
- 1 year of software engineering or related experience.