Amazon Recruitment Drive November 2016
Amazon Recruitment Drive | Software Development Engineer – Test | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA | 2013/ 2014/ 2015 Batch | Bangalore | November 2016
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer – Test
Experience: 1 + Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 1+ years professional experience in software development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C++, Java or Ruby. Java preferred.
- First-hand working knowledge of current web development best practices and frameworks
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Previous experience working with building tools for use by quality and software engineers.
- Familiarity with devops software development methods.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs.
To Apply: Click Here
For More Job Details: Click Here