Aon Hewitt walk-in for Associate/Senior Associate
Company : Aon Hewitt
Website : www.aon.com
Job Role : Associate/Senior Associate
Eligibility : BA/BSc/BCom/BBA/BHM
Experience : 0 – 3 Years
Job Location : Chennai
Walk-In Date : 07 Nov – 10 Nov 2016
Walk-In Time : 09:00 AM – 11:00 AM
you may need this info : Amazon Recruitment Drive November 2016
Aon Hewitt empowers organizations and individuals to secure a better future through innovative talent, retirement and health solutions. We advise, design and execute a wide range of solutions that enable clients to cultivate talent to drive organizational and personal performance and growth, navigate retirement risk while providing new levels of financial security, and redefine health solutions for greater choice, affordability and wellness. Aon Hewitt is the global leader in human resource solutions, with over 30,000 professionals in 90 countries serving more than 20,000 clients worldwide.
Aon Hewitt walk-in Job Description:
- Timely completion of the task, Inventory management and ongoing quality service delivery of the task assigned.
- Complying to all Data Security and Code of Conduct standards, MIS, internal guidelines and following customer concern matrix.
- Carrying out data entry and rule based entry for processes and performing simple process calculations.
- Good computer operating skills required (MS- Office Applications) with typing Speed of Minimum 25 WPM with 90% Accuracy.
- You should demonstrate good written & verbal communication.
- Previous experience from Outsourcing and possessing good social skills.
- Flexibility to work in 24*5 shift environment.
- Flexibility to occasionally extend work hours to meet business needs.
- Flexibility to move across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement before every overseas travel /assignment.
Aon Hewitt walk-in Venue Details:
AON, 3rd floor,
Olympia Tech Park,