MAQ Software Off Campus Drive for Freshers
MAQ Software Off Campus Drive | Freshers | System Engineer | 2015 & 2016 Batch | BE/ B.Tech | Mumbai | November 2016
MAQ Software is a digital marketing and a technology solutions company that helps customers reach their markets effectively on time and on budget.
Founded in 2000, the company employs over 400 people in three engineering centers located in Redmond and India (Hyderabad and Mumbai). Our solutions use advanced Business Intelligence features of SQL Server 2014, the latest cloud computing trends including Windows Azure and the latest form factors such as Windows Phone 8.
Company Website: www.maqsoftware.com
Positions: System Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility for MAQ Software Off Campus Drive:
- B.E./ B. Tech. from reputed university with minimum 60% aggregate throughout academics from 2015-2016 Pass Out
- The position requires strong technical and communication skills.
- As a Systems Engineer, you will be responsible to manage the IT network of entire office.
- Manage IT network of entire office
- Establish server-client relationship using Domain Controllers, Active Directory, GPOs etc.
- Configure and maintain ISP connections and Firewalls
- Manage IT inventory and make IT hardware procurement decisions
- Maintain company website, portal and related tools
- Maintain vendor relationships and agreements
- Manage Microsoft Office 365 services
- Support hundreds of production Windows machines using WDS
- Automate IT processes using Windows PowerShell/Visual Basic scripts
- Monitor incoming and outgoing network traffic
- Identify and document common recovery procedures for service impacting incidents
- Develop, communicate and drive Service Improvement Plans to maintain an environment of continuous improvement with a focus on rapid growth, world class quality, and cost efficacy
- Manage customer interaction with utmost professionalism, courtesy and responsiveness
Last Date: 26th November 2016
To Apply for MAQ Software Off Campus Drive: Click Here