Thomson Reuters hiring for Quality Assurance Analyst
Company :Thomson Reuters
Job Role :Quality Assurance Analyst
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location :Hyderabad/Chennai
you may like this info : MAQ Software Off Campus Drive for Freshers
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We provide intelligent information to the world’s businesses and professionals, serving four primary customer groups. We have a leading market position, with well recognized and respected brands in each of our principal markets.
- Maintain and continuously improve monitoring standards for the contact center.
- Observe, listen to calls, analyze written communications, and review closed cases/transactions based on monitoring standards, analyzing interactions for service, agent soft skills, content, and accuracy.
- Provide individual unbiased feedback to employee and or manager in a timely manner, promoting a continuous learning environment.
- Make continuous improvement recommendations based on monitoring observations.
- Work in partnership with leadership team to develop agent skills.
- Prepare and analyze weekly/monthly reports on individual and team performance.
- Develop and implement programs and processes to ensure that Quality Monitoring program are operating at a strategic level.
- Build/revise evaluation forms to meet changing program needs.
- Provide back-up support for WFM agent.
- Readily have tough conversations and handle objections with agents while maintaining an overall positive atmosphere.
- Perform additional responsibilities and complete other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, experience in a Quality Monitoring/Assurance environment in a call center or the service industry experience required.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft office suite: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Best practices relevant to creating positive QM environment in a contact center.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to set goals and metrics in regards to quality monitoring.
- Effective listener with the ability to monitor large volume of calls on a monthly basis ensuring service and accuracy.
Must be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment with a sense of urgency.
- Strong ability to multitask, excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve routine and complex problems following established policies and procedures.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be service oriented, self-confident, and dependable.