Calypso hiring for Software Engineer
Job Role :Software Engineer
Eligibility :Bachelor’s Degree
Experience :3 Years
Job Location :Mumbai
you may like this post : Photon Interactive walk-in for Content Writers
Calypso hiring for Software Engineer Company Profile:
Calypso has come a long way since our start in 2002. Calypso began with just a few professionals handling internal technology solutions for ECS Financial Services. In just a few years time, our staff created Intranets, Extranets, paperless office solutions, CRM Systems, and other internal solutions to help run ECS Financial Services more efficiently and effectively; helping ECS to become a leader and innovator of the newest technology solutions in their industry. After realizing how beneficial our services and products were to our internal organization, we turned our focus to helping existing ECS Financial Services clients fill their technology voids with our custom solutions. Over the next few years we branched out into other industries, and had created multiple custom software applications and our own eCommerce sites.
- Maintain and develop as per specifications, current server side processes responsible for workflow, persistence, messaging, validation, caching, grid computing and business logic.
- Ensure availability, scalability and robustness of solution using clustering, data grids, failover and other HA solutions.
- Contribute to the R&D, development and testing of the next generation product developed on top of industry standard technologies.
- Troubleshoot, resolve and test time-critical hot-fixes for multi-threaded concurrency issues in an n-tiered architecture.
- Analyze defects and coordinate development of fixes.
Calypso hiring for Software Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of post-academic experience in commercial software including Java, Swing, JDBC, RMI, J2EE, XML.
- 1-2 years of development experience on a multi-threaded, client-server application.
- 1-2 year of experience with Java persistence or ORM implementations, including SQL, JDBC, ORM solutions such as EJB 3.0, JAVA Persistence API, Hibernate.
- Experience working with different transport protocols such as JMS, JERI, RMI, SOAP, or REST.
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases, including RDBMS setup and tuning experience (Oracle / Sybase).
- Query language abstraction such as SQL, EJBQL, HQL, XQuery.
- API Experience with JAAS, JNDI, JSSE, JMX, JTA, JMS.
- Experience with caching frameworks such as Tangosol, JCache, Java Spaces, Gemfire and others is desirable and plus.
- Unix and scripting experience desirable.
- Experience with software tools such as Eclipse, Gradle, YourKit and SVN.
- Experience with application servers like JBOSS is required.