SanDisk hiring for Firmware Engineer
Job Role :Firmware Engineer
Eligibility :BS/BA Degree
Experience :3 Years
Job Location :Bangalore
you may like this post : Safran hiring for Trainee
- The world of digital content grows exponentially every day. From mobile devices to data centers, SanDisk delivers the peace of mind that data is readily available and reliable, even in the most challenging environments.
- It’s all part of delivering on our mission to enrich people’s lives through digital storage anytime, anywhere. Since 1988, companies and consumers around the world have counted on our storage solutions in many areas.
SanDisk hiring for Firmware Engineer Job Description:
- The Firmware Engineer I will be responsible for analyzing, designing, programming, and debugging and modifiying software.
- Troubleshoots code for firmware (IC embedded code) applications.
- Work often involves analog and digital hardware and software operating systems.
- Position requires knowledge and exposure to hardware design.
- Typically programs in machine language, assembly language and high level languages (e.g., C, C++).
- Develop/enhance/maintain/test firmware developed in C with RTOS.
- Proficient in digital design and logic.
- Interface with customers and team for requirement gathering, reporting status, follow up discussions etc.
- Capable of writing perl/Python scripts for testing and validation of requirements.
- Understand hardware at interface level and at board level for supporting Test hardware building.
- Debug issues in hardware/low level FW environment with or without tools support.