Accenture Off Campus Drive Chennai for Freshers
Accenture Off Campus Drive Chennai | Freshers | Off Campus Drive | IT Industry | BE/B.Tech | MCA | Chennai | January 2017
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Profile: Associate Software Engineer (Level 12)
Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
Salary: 3.5 Lacs
Interview Location: Chennai
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
CTC Offered: INR 3,50,000 PA
- Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive Chennai:
- BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2016 batch – Full-time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than one year of a gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship Certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
To Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive Chennai: Click Here