Amazon Off Campus Drive for Freshers
Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Support Specialist | BE / B.Tech/ M.Sc / MCA | 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | January 2017
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Support Specialist
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria: BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS)/ MSc (CSE/ IT)/ MCA from 2015/ 2016 batches with an aggregate 60% and above in through out academics.
Detailed Eligibility for Amazon Off Campus Drive:
- Knowledge in technical support background
- Has the ability to Solve Operation Issues Using Technology (preferred skill)
- Understands scripting, HTML, x-path & reg-ex. XML & SQL are preferred skills
- Willing to work in shifts including work on weekends, and outside of the “standard” work day and if required only 24/7/365 availability,
- To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check
- Ability to organize and execute
Roles and Responsibility:
- In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail.
- Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed.
- He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process.
- This role would report into the Operations Manager.
Last Date to Apply: 4th January 2017
To Apply for Amazon Off Campus Drive: Click here