OSS Cube Off Campus Drive for Freshers
OSS Cube Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Software Engineer Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA – 2017 Batch | Noida | January 2017
OSS Cube is a global solutions provider based in Houston, TX, with offices in the UK and India. OSSCube delivers complete business solutions to the specific problem of digital transformation, application modernization, mobility, cloud and IoT using best-of- breed technologies. OSSCube offers a broad range of services including consulting, enterprise architecture, customer engagement platform solutions and managed cloud services. We are the exclusive partner in North America for Pimcore, World’s only Zend Center of Excellence and Advanced consulting partner for Amazon.
OSS Cube is proud to be appraised at CMMI Level 3 (2014), a three-time honoree on the 2014, 2015 & 2016 Great Place to Work® list, a NASSCOM top 5 place to work (2015), and a two-time honoree on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies in the U.S. list (2014 & 2015).
Positions: Software Engineer Trainee
Job Location: Noida
- During Training: 12,000 per month stipend
- Post Training: INR 3.60 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech (CS/IT) MCA – 2017 Batch
- Responsible for the evaluation, testing, implementation, and customization of open source components.Be a liaison between the
- Be a liaison between the organisation and the open source web development community. Identify upcoming trends and innovations, translating this into recommendations and ideas for improving the application environment.
Work with IT Management to develop strategic plans and vision for the standardised open source web environment. This includes short and long term budgeting, short and long-term strategic planning, and creation of policies and procedures
- Web application design, development, and maintenanceDesigns new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assigned
- Designs new applications, databases, and interfaces as requested and assignedSupports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfaces
- Supports and maintains existing applications, databases, and interfacesSets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projects
- Sets standards for and reviews existing databases and web development projectsEnsures that all development work is
- Ensures that all development work is the open source (LAMP) contextDatabase development/administration/troubleshooting
- Database development/administration/troubleshootingDesigns database models and implement them.
- Designs database models and implement them.Integrates application front-ends with database back-ends
- Integrates application front-ends with database back-endsWorks with system administrators to perform database administration and troubleshooting for server databases
- Works with system administrators to perform database administration and troubleshooting for server databases
Interview Process for OSS Cube Off Campus Drive:
- Online Programming Test (Automata)
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Final Round
To Apply for OSS Cube Off Campus Drive: Click Here