Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017
Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017 | Associate System Engineer – ASE | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | January 2017
Tech Mahindra is a specialist in digital transformation, consulting and business re-engineering solutions. We are a USD 3.4 billion company with 95,300+ professionals across 51 countries. It is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and business support services (BPO) to the telecommunications industry.
Tech Mahindra is a part of the Mahindra Group conglomerate. It is headquartered at Mumbai, India.
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Positions: Associate System Engineer – ASE
Salary: Rs 2.6 LPA on training and after completing the probationary period, 3.25 LPA
Job Location: Across India Offices
- Year of Passing Out: 2014/ 2015/ 2016 Batches
- Degree: BE/ B.Tech / MCA
- Branches: CSE/IT/ITE/ECE/EEE/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical / Mechatronics/ EIE/ Communication/Telcom/ETC
- Minimum Percentage Criteria: 60% in 10th and Graduation / PG , 70% in 12th / Diploma
For Trained Candidates:
- Year of Passing Out: 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batches
- Qualifying Courses – BE/B. Tech (CS, IT, all Circuit Engg streams, Mech and Mechatronics & Civil) or MCA
- Candidate should have passed the Qualifying Course in 2014, ’15 or ‘16 from any AICTE approved institution without any live backlog. Candidates failed to pass engage within four yrs academic calendar is not eligible.
- Should have scored a minimum of 60% in SSC/10th, Non-Engg Graduation (e.g. B. Sc/BCA/BCS, etc., in case done), BE/B. Tech and MCA(where applicable)
- Should have scored minimum of 65% in HSC or equivalent and Diploma (in case done)
- Gap not to be more than one yr between any two courses. Loss of an academic year post joining a course for whatsoever reason renders candidate ineligible
Cambridge Institute of Technology,
Bangalore – 560036
Selection Process for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017:
Eligible candidate will be required to go through Campus Test (Quantitative + Maths + English), Story Writing in English based on random Image, Tech Evaluation, HR Evaluation with each of the actings as a filter for the next level.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates Apply as soon as possible.
To Register for Tech Mahindra Off Campus Drive 2017: Click Here