Wipro hiring for Developer Java J2EE
Job Role :Developer Java J2EE
Eligibility :Any Graduate
Experience :1 – 3 Years
Job Location :Chennai
you may like this post : United Health Group hiring for Associate Software Engineer
Wipro hiring for Developer Java J2EE Company Profile:
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 145,000 employees serving over 900 clients in 61 countries. The company posted revenues of $6.9 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2013. Wipro helps customers to do business better leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and a vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
- As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
Wipro hiring for Developer Java J2EE Key Skills:
- Core Java (Mandatory).
- Enterprise Platforms Engineering (Alternate).
- Mandatory Skills: Core Java EJB – Enterprise Java Beans, Java-J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Core Java, Spring.
- Desirable Skills: Enterprise Platforms Engineering, Java-J2EE.
- Language Skills: English Language.