Iknowx walk-in for Software Developer (.Net)
Job Role :Software Developer (.Net)
Eligibility :BE/BTech/MCA (2014/2015/2016 Passed outs)
Job Location :Hyderabad
Walk-In Date :11 Feb 2017
Walk-In Time :11:00 AM – 01:00 PM
IKNOWX Consulting Pvt Ltd is a unit of “SS Group” involved in recruiting the candidates according to the job profile of the requirement.The Essence of Iknowx success is sincerity, personal integrity, humility, courtesy and wisdom. Iknowx wishes to secure the good of others by offering incredible values for service. We offer a professional and comprehensive HR service solution for the administration and management of our clients. Furthermore, our services guarantee compliance with ever changing HR needs.
- Extremely fluent in ASP.net, C#.net and MVC framework.
- Extremely fluent in SQL Server & data modeling concepts/principles, writing stored procedures, triggers, functions and query optimization.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Extensive Knowledge on developing Application Programming Interfaces (API), Restful Web Services, and interfacing with 3rd party & custom applications.
- Excellent debugging skills; able to debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments.
- Strong programming skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Evaluate new tools & technologies, deliver Proof-of- Concepts and define best practices.
- Create reference architecture(s) and framework(s) by understanding the broader requirements.
- Constantly strive towards improving the scalability and maintainability of the product by providing technical inputs wherever needed.
- Interacting effectively with Development Lead, Peers, Business System Analysts, and Quality Assurance Professionals on project activities/deliverables/issues.
- Performing development activities in conjunction with onsite counterparts.
- The probation period will be for 4 months and a stipend of 2500/- will be paid at the time of probation period. From the 5th month depending upon the performance the salary will be decided.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Good Knowledge in SQL Server.
- Exposure to UML concepts is desired.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can directly walk-in to the mentioned address.
- HC Towers, Second Floor,
- Near Arjun Theatre,
- KPHB, Hyderabad.