National Instruments Off Campus Drive for Freshers
National Instruments Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Applications Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | February 2017
Since 1976, National Instruments has equipped engineers and scientists with tools that accelerate productivity, innovation, and discovery. NI’s graphical system design approach to engineering provides an integrated software and hardware platform that speeds the development of any system needing measurement and control.
The company’s long-term vision and focus on improving society through its technology support the success of its customers, employees, suppliers and shareholders. For the past 13 consecutive years, FORTUNE magazine has named National Instruments one of the 100 best companies to work for.
Company Website: www.india.ni.com
Positions: Applications Engineer
Experience: 0 to 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: ₹ 9,75,000 PA
- BE/BTech from 2014/2015/2016 batch from EEE/ECE/Instrumentation branches
- Excellent Academic score in graduation
- Preference for Tier 1 institute candidates
- Good pH score
Job description for National Instruments Off Campus Drive:
- AE shall work with closely with Internal stakeholders like sales, marketing and operations for activities to ensure Customer Success and long-term business growth.
- The Candidates must possess deep Technical understanding of Technology, Good knowledge of NI Hardware and Software, Applications areas, business acumen, project management, and communications skills (written and verbal).
Event Date: 25th February 2017
Last Date: 23rd February 2017
To Apply for National Instruments Off Campus Drive: Click Here