TCS Off Campus Drive for Freshers
TCS Off Campus Drive | JLPT Certified | 2016 & 2017 Batch | B.Sc/ BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Pune | Last Date: 27th February 2017
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. Forbes has recognized TCS as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Positions: JLPT Certified Trainee
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Off Campus Drive:
- IT (Application Development and Maintenance)– BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from Computer Science/IT specialization
- IT IS (IT Infrastructure Services) – BE/ B.Tech (any stream), Candidates interested in working in IT IS domain or B.Sc (Computer Science/IT) and BCA
- EIS (Engineering and Industrial Services) – BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech from ECE & Automobile streams
- Candidates holding a diploma in the Japanese language (in case you are not certified in JLPT) are also eligible for the process.
Prerequisite for Joining:
- Selected candidates should have a flair for Japanese language and should have completed a minimum of JLPT N5 certification or a diploma in the Japanese language before registering for the off-campus drive. They should be eager and willing to take up further certification in Japanese language post joining TCS. This criterion is applicable for YOP 2016 and YOP 2017 candidates.
- Minimum aggregate of 60% in Std. X, Std. XII/Diploma, UG, and PG (if applicable), inclusive of all subjects.
- All academic courses should be completed in the first attempt itself, within the stipulated period of the course
- There should not be any pending backlogs for 2017/2016 batch.
- All gaps/breaks should be declared, and this should not exceed 24 months
- Only full-time courses will be considered.
- Candidates with work experience of more than three years are not eligible.
- All applicants should be at least 18 years of age, but not above 28 years, at the time of appearing for the TCS Interview process.
- Complete your TCS Application Form on the NextStep portal in case you have not completed it. (Login to NextStep portal -> Application Form -> Fill in the details).
How To Apply:
TCS have created an ex-op (Job posting) on campus commune to enable eligible candidates to apply. The Ex-Op is kept open till 27th February for students to apply. Post which, TCS will be having a round of screening followed by the aptitude test and interview processes.
Log-in to https://campuscommune.tcs.com/ >> ExOP >> JLPT Certified Trainee Hiring (Off-Campus Drive)
For Notifications of TCS Off Campus Drive: Click Here