Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017 for Freshers
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech- Any stream; MCA | 2016 Batch | Across India | March 2017
Accenture plc is a multinational management consulting, technology services, and outsourcing company. It’s incorporated headquarters have been in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
Company Website: www.accenture.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer (Level 12)
Salary: ₹ 3,50,000 PA
Job Location: Across India and candidates should be flexible with any location
Interview Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017:
- BE/ B.Tech (Any stream) / MCA from 2016 batch – Full-time courses onlyEligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than one year of a gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship Certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
To Apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2017: Click Here