Aptean Recruitment 2017 for Freshers
Aptean Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Associate Engineer – Development | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | March 2017
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: Associate Engineer – Development
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ MCA
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- The Associate Engineer Development will design, develop, and implement new ideas and products for software applications and solutions. The Associate Engineer Development will be accountable for anticipating and resolving problems that impact the design of current or developing products.
- The Associate Engineer Development will perform the research, design, definition and implementation of the product software applications.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development and testing of new software applications and solutions.
- Builds and assembles prototype assimilations of software applications and solutions as directed.
- Writes code completes programming and debugs software applications and solutions.
- Deliver high-quality software applications and solutions that are extensible and scalable within the specified timeline.
- Contributes to Code Reviews
- Reviews projects against goals and provides status reports.
Minimum Education: BE/ B.Tech Minimum
Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge in development environments, debugging tools, source control systems we are looking for basic Java and SQL skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to cultivate interpersonal Customer/Partner relationships and cohesive team interactions and communications.
- Assertive self-starter with excellent organizational skills
How to Apply for Aptean Recruitment 2017:
This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Create New). You can skip resume upload, or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook, and Yahoo.
To Apply Aptean Recruitment 2017: Click here