Aptean Recruitment 2017 for Freshers
Aptean Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | R&D Intern | B.Com/ BBA/ BE/ B.Tech | 2014, 2015 & 2016 Batch | Bangalore | March 2017
Aptean helps businesses profit, innovate and grow where the work gets done – in the call center, on the floor of the factory, at the end of the assembly line.
That’s where Aptean’s CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software applications enable nearly 5,000 customers to satisfy their customers, operate more efficiently and stay at the forefront of their industry. Aptean is where software works.
Company Website: www.aptean.com
Positions: R&D Intern
Qualification: Bachelors degree in Accounting, Economics, Business, or Computer Science
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with the R&D and Product Management teams to develop software requirements and identifying project scope.
- Evaluate customer requirements and current system workflow to determine possible system improvements or alternative workflow.
- Review and author system use cases that will be used as a basis for R&D engineering activities.
- Coordinate functional reviews and demos to provide critical feedback into the R&D process.
- Participate in acceptance testing of completed software.
- Review user documents for completeness and understandability.
- Knowledge of business principles
- Understanding of computer systems and databases
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong Excel skills
How to Apply for Aptean Recruitment:
This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Create New). You can skip resume upload or you can apply using Gmail, Facebook, and Yahoo.
To Apply for Aptean Recruitment: Click Here