Mindtree Off Campus Recruitment Drive
Mindtree Off Campus Recruitment Drive | Freshers | Junior Engineer | 2017 Batch | BE/ B.Tech – CS, IT, ECE, Telecom, Instrumentation | Across India | March 2017
Mindtree Limited is a global information technology solutions company with revenues of over USD 400 million. Our 11,000 experts engineer meaningful technology solutions to help businesses and societies flourish. Mindtree’s consulting-driven approach makes us a strategic partner to over 40 Fortune 500 enterprises.
Mindtree is a USD 500+ million IT services company, delivering technology services and accelerated growth for Global 1000 companies, by solving complex business challenges with breakthrough technical innovations. Mindtree specializes in e-commerce, mobility, cloud enablement, digital transformation, business intelligence, data analytics, testing, infrastructure, EAI and ERP solutions.
Company Website: www.mindtree.com
Positions: Junior Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad
Salary: ₹ 2.75 LPA
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
- 2017 batch BE/B.Tech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and Graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
- Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address, etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
- Service Desk, Server Monitoring, Network Monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work any shift as per the project need from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work extended hours if required.
- Soft Skills
- High IntegrityProblem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Interview Process @ Mindtree Off Campus:
- Aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical interview
- Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through mail)
- Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and onboarding into Mindtree
To Apply for Mindtree Off Campus: Click Here